Job Change Notifier is a free service that sends you an email alert whenever one of your LinkedIn connections changes jobs. Connect your LinkedIn account, choose which connections you want to track, and we'll automatically notify you when any of them gets a new job, leaves their current one, or gets promoted.
- Why should I use this?
- I'm not receiving any email notifications — is the service working?
- Will anyone know which connections I track?
- How do I change which connections I track?
- Will Job Change Notifier automatically track my new LinkedIn connections?
- I accidentally shared Job Change Notifier on my LinkedIn profile – how do I get rid of it?
- How do I change the email address that the notifications get sent to?
- Can I track people that I'm not connected with on LinkedIn?
- How can I contact you?
- How do I stop using the service?
Are you a sales/bizdev exec, startup founder, journalist, recruiter, or professional?
- Stay up to date on your professional network
- Find out when your company's ally gets promoted, or when an obstacle decision-maker from your dream client quits
- Learn when a person of interest resigns, gets poached, or gets acqui-hired
- Discover when a connection joins your competitor
If you think you're having trouble receiving our emails, check your inbox for a confirmation email we sent when you signed up. If you didn't get it, please contact us so we can investigate.
Note that you'll only receive an email notification when one of the people you track changes jobs. Depending on your connections, this might happen every day, or it might only happen once a month.
No, your trackings are 100% anonymous.
You can visit the Track Connections page to change which LinkedIn connections you'd like to receive email notifications for.
New LinkedIn connections will not automatically be tracked by Job Change Notifier. However, it is easy to track new people — just go to the Track Connections page and select the new connections you'd like to track.
Go to your LinkedIn profile, and click on "See all activity" underneath the share. Then hover over the upper-right corner of the share and click the X to remove it.
You can visit the Enter Email page to change your email address.
Unfortunately not, you can only track your LinkedIn connections.
If you'd no longer like to receive job change notifications, just unselect all your connections on the Track Connections page. If you'd like to disconnect your LinkedIn account from Job Change Notifier, you can do so on the Deactivate Account page.
Visit our Contact Us page, of course!